Once all your research is gathered, if you organise it into chunks or sub-topics, writing becomes easier.
1. Create Sub-topics, sub headings or chunks.
2. Colour Code sub-topic and highlight notes.
3. Highlight only important facts
(leave out the "and, the, because" ).
4. Write notes in your own words.
5. Create citations as you go.
6. Evaluate. Are you missing inforation?
Does the information generate ideas?
7. Can you rank the information in
order of importance?
8. Do you need to gather more research?